In 2014, Hope Clinic received national recognition as the only free clinic to be awarded a Level 3 Accreditation for Quality Care. This could not be done without our valued partners. Hope Clinic is proud of our partners who contribute services and supplies.
Hope Clinic and Baylor Medical Center at Garland signed a Memorandum of Understanding in 2009 to work together, expanding Hope Clinic’s ability to provide primary care to Garland’s indigent patients. This joint effort for increased healthcare reduces the overload at the hospital emergency department and reduces costly hospitalizations, resulting in better healthcare for an underprivileged population. Other partnerships include:
- RX Assist Plus, a prescription assistance program, provides patients with $608,000 in life-saving medications each year.
- Clinical Pathology Labs in Austin provides $400,000 in critical laboratory diagnostics.
- Last year, Baylor Medical Center at Garland provided $808,000 in diagnostics & procedures.
- Baylor and Health Texas Provider Network (HTPN) provide a full-time and a part-time physician, as well as four professional staff members for our Chronic Disease, Community Health, Medication Therapy Management, & Behavioral Health programs.
- Over 37 specialty physicians volunteer their expertise in serving our patients.